16mm plywood (In my case from scrap.)
4mm plywood for the small shelfs
This was a quick not thought through project mande cuz the paper for my orbit sander is always lying arround in different places..
The thing thats clear now is that the spacing i large, there is romme for 75mm paper in each, less would have been optimal.. any way it works..
I made the first 2 outside passes with the 6mm bit, and a 0,2mm offset.
Changed to the 3 mm for the finish. but i came to realize that the 3mm bit had trouble with the last pass since the cut bit on the bit is not 16mm....
no glue is used, it's just pressed together with clamps. all the text is made with the onboard tool, the DeWalt loge is not centered cuz i made a fuck up, after xcanning the workspace for it i moved the pice cuz I had to make the little shelfs and when i replaced it I did so on the wrong mark on my table :P but any way the logo part was just for fun so I'll live with it, but if you'll make this I'll recomend placing it in the midle ;)