Table top intended to be used as a router table. Insert is 299,5mm x 235,5mm. This insert makes a slightly smaller hole wich can be adjust bij using the offsett (0,02)
Depth of the shelf should be 10,5 mm which will allow for adjustment using the leveling hex bolts on the plate to make a perfectly level plate.
6mm bit (1/4" spiral router bit)
1) Place the cutout where you need the router plate to sit (I placed guide lines to center the plate)
2) Cut the outer 2 lines (insde cut) to 10,5mm depth
3) Cut te inner line (inside cut) trough the full plate
4) Cut the outer line again with 0,02 offset
The router plate will fit nicely on the shelf and sit just below the lip of the top surface. You will then use the hex bolts supplied with the plate to adjust the height of the plate to match the surface of the router table.
* my primary language is Dutch, I hope that it is also easy to understand in English