1. Use a table and/or tracksaw to cut the shelves to the desired size. The design file assumes 16"x8" shelves.
2. Use Origin's Grid tool to snap the design files to the pre-cut shelves.
3. The holes in the design are intentionally undersized for 1" inner diameter iron pipes. Start with undersized holes, then do test fits with your pipe. Use the offset function on Origin to increase the hole size until it slides through the hole with just a small amount of friction. Getting the right fit is important to ensure the shelves do not wobble.
4. Clean the pipes, if you haven't already - I suggest Isopropyl alcohol.
5. Assemble the pipes and shelves, allowing each shelf to rest on a coupler.
6. Use a level to adjust how far each coupler is screwed in, until the shelves are level.
7. Anchor the top and bottom wall flanges into your wall and floor using the appropriate types of screws for your wall and floor type.